The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Account Wide Credits Instead of Per Toon

LomaxTovan

I'll be in minority on this one, but as someone who plays games that have it? I rather prefer per character model. this way, I can have my banking characters that story credits away from random temptations while keeping my comfortable minimums on the rest of them.

but more importantly... consolidations like that tend to result in lower overall limits. like... right now I can carry a LOT of basic coms on a lot of characters, I'm limited to 150 ultimate commendations per week PER character, which if you do stuff on multiple characters can make gearing your main a bit faster (and eventually your alts) will they change the limits to accommodate the fact that some of us are altoholics and may require more space? will they?

sending credits back and forth takes seconds. personally? I'm 100% ok with it. I actualy wish the games that do have consolidated currency pool... didn't. I deal, but NOT happily.

Edited by Jeweledleah

I wouldn't mind account-wide credits, I suppose, but I'd at THE VERY LEAST like to see a deposit/withdrawal ability added to the Legacy Stronghold Storage, so I can more easily transfer credits between/among my characters.