Hope Bioware staff can answers these questions please....

Fadeseeker

(1) Now that Disney has taken the copyright to make star war comics from Dark Horse and given it to Marvel, does it affect the SWTOR game in anyway?

(2) Does this mean that the lore armors from the Dark Horse comics have to be taken out of game? (I seriously hope not a lot of us have spent time & money to acquire the armor sets!) :(

(3) Will this change prevent Bioware from accessing these "Dark Horse comics" armors in future cartel market and pack releases?

(4) If it doesn't how far forward or back in the Dark Horse Star Wars Comic lore does the company consider as suitable armor/weapon to add to the market?

Hope you guys can answers these questions, has been a concern of mine since the news....... :confused:

(1) Now that Disney has taken the copyright to make star war comics from Dark Horse and given it to Marvel, does it affect the SWTOR game in anyway?

(2) Does this mean that the lore armors from the Dark Horse comics have to be taken out of game? (I seriously hope not a lot of us have spent time & money to acquire the armor sets!) :(

(3) Will this change prevent Bioware from accessing these "Dark Horse comics" armors in future cartel market and pack releases?

(4) If it doesn't how far forward or back in the Dark Horse Star Wars Comic lore does the company consider as suitable armor/weapon to add to the market?

Hope you guys can answers these questions, has been a concern of mine since the news....... :confused:

You may not get an answer from Bioware. But I may be able to shed some light.

Right now we don't know if SWTOR will be considered canon or not. So anything related to Dark Horse comics would most likely be tied to that.

You may not get an answer from Bioware. But I may be able to shed some light.

Right now we don't know if SWTOR will be considered canon or not. So anything related to Dark Horse comics would most likely be tied to that.

Actually it's pretty clear that SWtOR is not canon. Disney basically made everything except the movies and the Force Wars cartoons (I think that's what they are called) as non-official stuff. I think they are calling it Legacy Stories or something like that. Anyway, they did say that they like some of the stuff in the old EU, including TOR, and could very well incorporate it into the canon going forward. But that's about it.