The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy Storage (Tabs 6,7,8)

Khaosfyre

Legacy storage is great, but the current setup does not offer enough tabs.

The current UI looks like it can probably support three more tabs. With multiple characters in the server, the current legacy storage space is inadequate for my crafting alts.

Bioware, please implement additional tabs and we will be glad to pay CC for this.

Should also make creds account wide, instead of toon wide, but i guess they'll have to tweek it a bit for f2p / pref.

Maby have it so that how many toons they currently have active for each f2p/pref they can use that many creds to the cap (IE: F2p = 250k*x) (Pref = 350k*x) out of the total creds they have locked in escrow [Creds in Escrow - Locked]

till they use escrow CM items.

(Total Creds - Left side) | (Escrow Creds - Right side)

Edited by Theeko

Should also make creds account wide, instead of toon wide, but i guess they'll have to tweek it a bit for f2p / pref.

Maby have it so that how many toons they currently have active for each f2p/pref they can use that many creds to the cap (IE: F2p = 250k*x) (Pref = 350k*x) out of the total creds they have locked in escrow [Creds in Escrow - Locked]

till they use escrow CM items.

(Total Creds - Left side) | (Escrow Creds - Right side)

But if someone buys the extra character slots, they would effectively make such a cap pointless, and while I am not sure, it may be possible to buy the extra character slot unlock on the GTN for in-game credits.

If so, and a single character unlock could be had for less than 250K then that would allow for that F2Per to then have a 500K cap, which would eventually allow them to buy another unlock, and another, and another, and eventually they cap out at something over 5 million credits, and that is no cap of consequence.

=============

As far as the OP goes, sure, why not?

I mean, they sell the tabs for cartel coins so it generates money for the game and I can't think of any consequential harm that would come from it.

Legacy storage is great, but the current setup does not offer enough tabs.

The current UI looks like it can probably support three more tabs. With multiple characters in the server, the current legacy storage space is inadequate for my crafting alts.

Bioware, please implement additional tabs and we will be glad to pay CC for this.

As a crafter with no room left in legacy storage I support this.