Sooooooo I can't change my apperance?

BurnedRemains

More information is required.

I saw a while back that new "optional" human hairstyles were added to customization options for cyborg and other races, but could only be previewed. If you select one of these options you can't finish the process because it's not actually an option for the non-human races. Not sure if it was supposed to be and not finishing is a bug, or if the ability to preview them at all is a bug.

More information is required.

I saw a while back that new "optional" human hairstyles were added to customization options for cyborg and other races, but could only be previewed. If you select one of these options you can't finish the process because it's not actually an option for the non-human races. Not sure if it was supposed to be and not finishing is a bug, or if the ability to preview them at all is a bug.

That must be exactly what is happening then. I am a cyborg. Why would they do this? So frustrating.

That must be exactly what is happening then. I am a cyborg. Why would they do this? So frustrating.

I think they intend to add the hairstyles to non-human races but either tried to do it and got bugged or intended to set it up "invisible" and activate it later, and the ability to preview the changes are a bug.

Some of the options that show up aren't really available. Are you trying to change yourself to something that shows up as purple or blue on the slider?

I'm hoping this is something the Devs fix soon. Either making it purchasable for cyborgs (which makes them money) or removing the option so cyborgs can't see what they can't buy. Leaving it as is, is frustrating to the cyborg players since it's a "tease".