The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Improvements to Guild Management

Jordan_Edmond

Guild Executive Position

Grant the Guild title of XO (Executive Officer) who has access to guild Member/Bank management and succeeds the Guild Master after 30 Days of inactivity.

Stronghold/Flagship Key Management

Add a Black Key, below bronzes, to the key list.

Allow the Guild Master/Executive to set key permissions including Invite, Bans, Kick, Group Call to Location via Flagship, and Farm settings.

Add Door locks to Stronghold Doors setting a limit on Coruscant/Kass of 5 Door Locks. And Dreadnaught Limit of 10 Doors (once fully unlocked)

Guild Departure/Kick List

Add a Guild Departure/Kick list for authorized Ranks, have it list the Date and time (12/25/2014 09:29) in one column with a second column listing whether they Left (Departed) the Guild or were Kicked (Kicked By: Quinn)

Guild Mail

Add a new Mail management window for Guild Masters/Executives to grant ranks access to sending Mail and Items to all members of a particular rank or to the whole Guild.

Add a new recruit mail that is automatically received by any new member of the Guild.

Guild Tax Feature

Add a Weekly Guild Tax feature to the Guild Bank management window set to ranks with the lowest rank being untaxed, with the option of Legacy or Member pay, taxes to be sent in the mail with a one tenth, forth, half, three fourths and Full Payment options.

Those that do not pay the tax are shown in the Bank Ledger list in Red with the amount listed in Red under Deposit. With those that have paid the tax listed in Green or white (Optional) while those ranks without a Tax remaining White.

Guild Contribution by Mail

Allow All Guild Members to send Credits to the Guild Bank vie Mail by simply adding "Bank" bubble beside "To"

Edited by Jordan_Edmond

• 8 months later...
I will agree with all but one. I would not want to tax my members. We have no need in it. I go through our guild bank once a month and sell the items no one has taken on the GTN and then put the money in the guild. We have done that since the beginning and that is the way we brought 4 guild tabs and we are a small guild.

I will agree with all but one. I would not want to tax my members. We have no need in it. I go through our guild bank once a month and sell the items no one has taken on the GTN and then put the money in the guild. We have done that since the beginning and that is the way we brought 4 guild tabs and we are a small guild.

If that should be introduced then it would be optional.

And allow us to give flagship keys to non-guild members.