should So a get more back story?

TYBERzan

From belsavis we know that the rakatan prisons are impressive, additionally the empire has copied the schematics. If they mimic the prison will Soa be relevant again? He was monumentally powerful and rakatan. Plus I enjoyed his character- could he be relevant with the return of the emperor? Edited by TYBERzan

That would actually be pretty cool. But I always liked the whole stuff with the Rakata and the Eshka on Belsavis.

It was an awesome planet for the counsular. I want to have my Eshka army back. :(

But I would actually appreciate if So would become relevant again in future stories now that the emperor is back.

I feel like Soa's story as it relates to TOR is pretty much over and done with, after just having had Reven come back I feel like doing the same with Soa would be pushing things.

Now, if it hadn't been for the comics license changing from Dark Horse to Marvel (or for the larger "Legends"/Canon change), I think Soa would have been a great character to explore through the Dawn of the Jedi series.

Edited by DarthDymond

I feel like Soa's story as it relates to TOR is pretty much over and done with, after just having had Reven come back I feel like doing the same with Soa would be pushing things.

Now, if it hadn't been for the comics license changing from Dark Horse to Marvel (or for the larger "Legends"/Canon change), I think Soa would have been a great character to explore through the Dawn of the Jedi series.

Ya you are probably right. It is simply a cheap story mechanic to have a villain show up for the first time in an op and die there without any real baxkstory. Pretty much every other character, even Karraga, had info about them in the game. It would be appropriate IMO for a story driven game to explain why there was a 100 foot tall rakatan enemy and his previous domination of the rakata.