The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi force speed......

I saw this in reddit and made me want to post a suggestion here for it, One of the things that have bugged me about legacy perks is the fact that rocket boots just seem..... wrong for jedi to use when they can, I dont know run with force speed. I personally didnt buy them because I hated that fact. But going forward BW made an item to buy to change toss in hutball to a kick. I was wondering if they could do this for that now. I would prefer force speed the rocket boots. Doing it this way keeps both animations in the game and gives others a choice. Before many say that would break the fact that everyone now has "force speed", it already is broke becaue legacy gives others legacy force attacks upon completing chapter 3.

People need to stop nitpicking every thing in the game like this. The rocket boosts are fine.

*Gasp*! Someone made a suggestion... on the suggestion forum! HOW DARE THEY! :rolleyes:

In other news, I agree with the OP. Makes more sense for the Force users. Currently only Consulars / Inquisitors have "Force Speed" and that's really only a small burst.

Edited by Darth-Rion