The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Koozie's AP PT VIDEO 3.0 - Global Compilation.

Kooziejr

Well done and thoroughly entertaining, and a good ending scene.

The common thread seems to be that they dont use their defensives at all and you get your huge crits.

What are your thoughts on min/maxing for PT in 3.0? How much surge, crit, accuracy? Im especially wondering how much accuracy is worthwhile.

What's that? My comments?

I'm just a preseason junkie who has yet to master pyro, and not get focused immediately. But, Seriously, if you're up to it, let's prop some pyro action up in the new year.

I'm not pissin around, I'd really like to see some good pyro action.

Anyone?

I play a pyro merc alot

Well done and thoroughly entertaining, and a good ending scene.

The common thread seems to be that they dont use their defensives at all and you get your huge crits.

What are your thoughts on min/maxing for PT in 3.0? How much surge, crit, accuracy? Im especially wondering how much accuracy is worthwhile.

In the video i think I had ~200-300 crit and rest was stacked power surge. 2 Accuracy pieces from memory.

Re not using CDs. I have almost been caught before by APs with the massive burst too. So definitely can't blame new sorcs.....although I have never been globalled I certainly medpac very quickly when I underestimated the opponent which is pretty insane and says wonders about their burst - people don't like to use their cooldowns when its 3 v 1. And as a result sometimes die because of it.

Edited by Kooziejr

You better let me know if you ever go crazy in Pyro for this. I wanna burn stuff with you, Kooz.

Actually, 2 pyros is not a bad Idea. I'll do it, I'll rob the Quik-e-mart!

I was thinking how I could make a pyro video entertaining as the DoT component of the spec makes it a less desirable viewing experience. I think us 2 v 3ing and 2 v 4ing people might be a good viewing experience?

Edited by Kooziejr