Solo Ranked

SkyLordJaden

So, as im writing this im sitting in the solo queue. It has not popped for a while which leads me to some questions:

Does it never pop?

If it does, what is prime time?

And finally, if not, can we get it up and going because I would love to stay on this server with all my friends :)

Most of the time it doesn't pop unless someone in pubpvp or imppvp channels can convince people to queue. just type /cjoin pubpvp or imppvp to see if/when it starts popping. Usually your best bet is during prime time (after 6pm EST) but sometimes it can pop earlier in the afternoon on one faction

Most of the time it doesn't pop unless someone in pubpvp or imppvp channels can convince people to queue. just type /cjoin pubpvp or imppvp to see if/when it starts popping. Usually your best bet is during prime time (after 6pm EST) but sometimes it can pop earlier in the afternoon on one faction

Ok thanks for the advice :) ill see if i can start getting some pops

Transfer to Prophecy of the Five. Solo ranked pops are instant...literally instant. I got my weekly done in less than 1.5 hours. I guess it helped i went 9-1 ;D

Well I did start a pt on potf with 12x xp. And I also have a lowbie jug on the bastion. If I cant make jc work I guess ill level my toons there ;)