Looking to Set up a Casual Guild with RP, OPs, etc.

CapnJayde

Hey all,

All right so we now have the Imperial Oath set up on the Empire side. If you're looking to still join, you're more than welcome. For those with Republic Characters, who'd like a guild just pm me in game (rep trooper: Nataliea) or even (Bounty Hunter: Atayla) and we'll go about getting the Republic Oath set up. Everyone has their preferences, there are some who only play Imperial, some who only play Republic, more than fine with me as I play both. :p You can also still reply here or pm me here as well. Happy Gaming. :)

Edited by CapnJayde
Empire side guild is set up!

• 2 weeks later...
I'll join if the guild name is nice:) I used to play the game as a hc raider at the start, but now I just log in a few times per week to craft, trade and quest. I have started all over and my highest is level 30 combat medic:p

hahaha. I've recently restarted my characters as well. Like i said in the OP, anyone of any level...even lvl 1. to be honest none of my characters are leveled up. I got tired of being in guilds that exclusively played to the endgame or were full of jerks. Most of my characters on this server are republic but i have no problem making an imperial character to get the guild started, however all sides are welcome. As for the name of the guild...haha i haven't even thought about that yet. Just let me know when you guys are online, we'll get a time date set up and create the guild.

Sweet!. All right, we can get the Empire side guild set up. I'll need to get an imperial started for this server. (would have done it yesterday but i ended up moving matresses and boxsprings...ugh. ) If anyone has rep chars on this server and would like to get a Rep side guild set up too thats cool. I'll be online ingame in about 20 minutes.

The Guild is called Imperial Oath. Its empire side atm. Still trying to get people with Republic characters to make a Republic guild. If you want to join, just pm one of us, (I'm Atayla ingame) Snakwarlord is the same and Slagator has posted his ingame name as well. Also you can register at ImperialOath.enjin.com. :)