Need some info on pvp healing

Exiled-Phoenix

Hello, i recently started an operative healer for pvp (only pvp) and i'm not always sure i'm doing ok in terms of rotation.

I know that in PvE you can hold better to a set rotation (and only divert from it in emergencies) to maintain energy.

As i never really healed intensely in PvE, i never had to learn a good energy management system and in PvP its pretty much heal heal heal until you are killed and respawn....

Still i find myself sometimes living long enough to run out of energy and already have used my regen probe.

At the moment i use these 'tactics':

- use Recuperative Nanotech on CD (big energy eater but works well in cluster f... battles)

- on single targets that seem to be dying: use kolto injection, then 2 stacks of kolto probe, then kolto infusion, then heal up with surgical probe to regain energy.

- kolto infusion and injection on lesser damage to keep peoples health up.

- surgical probes on myself (to not waste to much time and be able to help the team)

- kolto waves + Recuperative Nanotech only if a lot of people are below 50% health

- kolto waves after a battle/clearing a node to heal up people quicker.

- diagnostic scan if people are taking nearly no damage

- diagnostic scan if i am out of energy.

Atm i have about 6.8% alacrity.

If anyone can give me some tips to maintain energy better it would be appreciated.

If you're running out of energy a lot, then you're doing something wrong. I very rarely have to use my adrenaline probe, and it's extremely rare that I need it when it's on cd.

This is my strategy:

If people are not very close to dying, the first step should be to apply 2 stacks of kolto probes. Once you've done this, you can start using surgical probe and recuperate nanotech.

If people are very close to death (1-2 hits), start with surgical probes to get them at a manageable health level. Then you can use RN to keep them steady while you cast a bigger heal.

Kolto waves is a very good, nearly-free aoe heal, and I use it whenever there's a clump of people, regardless of health level.

I think your biggest mistake is that you use injection/infusion when people only have a little damage taken. These heals can destroy your energy if used often, and people are constantly taking damage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.