Looking for a PvE oriented guild

pitts_penguin

Hello to all and hope your Christmas and holidays are going great with your families!!

Just like the Title says I'm looking for a guild that is focused on PvE content.

I'm just getting back into the game from over a year hiatus and just leveling a healer.

Any guild that wouldn't mind taking me on and showing me the ropes and new content

would be awesome.

Not sure what Faction you are leveling your character on but if you happen to be doing so on the Republic side of the house You should come chat with us at Force Disciples when you have a few.

Just a little about us,

Force Disciples is a Republic based casual guild on The Jedi Covenant server with a range of content and raiding opportunities. Force Disciples was originally established on The Prophecy of The Five server and has now expanded to the Jedi Covenant. We are comprised of a richly diverse group of people from all walks of life committed to having fun. At our core are real life and online friends who have been gaming together for 11+ years as of October 2014. Originally founded in Star Wars Galaxies Force Disciples continues its tradition of online gaming in The Old Republic with friends turned family. We have a lot of colorful characters here with strong and varied personalities, and we welcome you to our home! Force Disciples goal is to provide a casual PvE/PvP environment free of drama, where all members show each other mutual respect while providing opportunities for the small majority who appreciate a little more in the way of End Game PvE HM/NiM progression. As of the patch 2.10 Force Disciples has collectively completed 8/10 DF/DP NiM with great progression on both Ops in conquering Brontes and Council. For 3.0 we've cleared both Ravagers and ToS SM and our Ops teams will be pushing HM shortly. At the end of the day we are looking for like minded individuals to share our favorite pass time with.

Alot more info can be found on our official recruitment thread here as well as our application. Hope we get a chance to chat in the future. Either way Good Luck in your guild search and enjoy Shadow of Revan!

- Hayete