The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jung Ma 1v1 PvP Tournament (December 2014)

mallgus

NOTE: ***IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE IN-GAME MESSAGE OR WHISPER ME SO I CAN MESSAGE YOU BACK***

Please contact Boil (Republic) or Trivoda (Empire) via in-game mail or whisper to join!

NOTE: There will be an ops group for all the contestants participating. But you can still use /say chat which is what most of us (including myself will be using) unless i'm calling people to battle.

There will be a tournament coming up for the month of December 2014, a great time to test out the new skills brought up by 3.0's new disciplines.

Date: Sunday December 28th @ 6pm EST to 8pm EST

Location: Voss-Ka Imperial District (Sanctuary) All levels can come here without getting killed unless they are in a duel

Prizes: First,Second and Third place prizes. 500k credits for each. (Speeder and decoration depending on place you come in)

Scorecard: I will keep track of scores via notepad.

Feel free to let me know if you have any prizes for the prize pot. I'd be happy to put them out there for the winners.

Mechanics:

*The event will be ALLvALL (No class brackets)

*All contestants will be put into a generator and opponents will be chosen at random

*1 Round knockout system (winner progresses, looser is eliminated from the tournament)

Terms of Entry/Rules:

*ONLY 1 (ONE) CHARACTER PER PLAYER

*DO NOT switch characters whoever character you enter for the tournament will be your character for the duration of the tournament

*Entrance must be secured by 5pm EST on Sunday December 28th - Ask me if your name is on the list before you enter tournament area!

*Pure DPS builds only

*NO Grenades/Medpacks/Adrenals

*Rocket Boots ARE NOT allowed

*If you do not respond when your name is called, you will loose the round meaning disqualification

NOTE: Please DO NOT spam such as "Can i duel him" or something like that.

If you are not a contestant you cannot duel.

If you are a contestant and you spam you will automatically be disqualified.

If you emote spam or use AOEs while people are dueling you will be disqualified.

DO NOT use "Snowflake" on people while they are dueling or you will be disqualified.

NO ENTRY FEE!!!!!

***THIS FORUM MAY BE UPDATED SO CHECK BACK SOON!***

Edited by mallgus