Has the bug on Imp Balmorra "Big Guns" been acknowledged yet?

Trintric

If so I can't find it. So you guys are aware of the bug with Big Guns where the Generators never respawn? I browsed around and looked at the Known Issues post, but can't see anyplace you guys have acknowledged that you know of it and are working to fix it.

It is an important mission to fix because it pretty much stops an entire mission line dead in it's tracks. I have 2 characters I can't play on Balmorra until this is fixed, so, you know, a small nod from you guys that you're actually looking at this would be nice.

Unless of course you already have but I can't find it. In which case I am perfectly happy to wear the Dunce cap and sit in the corner.

If so I can't find it. So you guys are aware of the bug with Big Guns where the Generators never respawn? I browsed around and looked at the Known Issues post, but can't see anyplace you guys have acknowledged that you know of it and are working to fix it.

It is an important mission to fix because it pretty much stops an entire mission line dead in it's tracks. I have 2 characters I can't play on Balmorra until this is fixed, so, you know, a small nod from you guys that you're actually looking at this would be nice.

Unless of course you already have but I can't find it. In which case I am perfectly happy to wear the Dunce cap and sit in the corner.

EDIT: Never mind, my comment was incorrect, sorry

Edited by bhedrick

Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations. told me to come here the mission still bugged the npc are there but the gen parts there wrecked but not coming back to click able for the player and as of December 25th it was still bugged told to make a report here but then again there been this here already and on my sever shadowlands been bugged for week or more:mad: