22 Toons - Mostly DPS

Huckdabuck

I have multiple toons which are raid ready and are needing a new home due to a moral objection in gearing tactics(as of the recent Bioware QC/QA oversight with a certain operational boss). With that said I do not want to join a raiding guild that felt the need to gear up via this method as it cheapens the progression experience in my view. I am US Central time but am available for raiding from 4 pm - 10 pm PST Monday-Thursday and pretty much anytime Friday-Sunday. I main a sniper on the imp side and a gunslinger pub side but am efficient with all of the classes. Either reply here or message me in game via /who Texas if you'd like to try me out. Thanks! Edited by Huckdabuck
Updating

:csw_deathstar::csw_tattooine::csw_alderaan::csw_hoth::csw_vadertie::csw_vader::csw_trooper::csw_fett::csw_yoda::csw_r2d2::csw_tiefighter::rod_angel_g::wea_09::ph_cheers:

We aren't quite a raiding guild yet...in fact, we have only just started our guild, but if you've been burnt by other guilds in the past, that is what we are all about. We think that guilds should be about helping other people and having fun. That is why we left the guild we were in and made our own. Would you be interested in joining with a starter guild? All we expect is that we all take some time to get get to know each other...... We want to have fun, but we want to have a good, helpful group too. Btw, if it doesn't work out, and you just aren't that great of a human being, we will dress you in a sexy outfit and feed you to the wolves at Comic Con!

MOAR DOTZ

www.moardotz.swtorhost.com

Edited by Tiffzcraft

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.