The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tactics Vanguard in PvP vs. Sorcs

Shelby

Guys,

Been PvPing since the start of this game. I'm not the best but I usually hold my own. I simply cannot figure out how to get past teams that are 50%+ Sorcs in PvP. Trying to decide if I should abandon my Vanguard and try something else. Part of the issue is the Pubs don't seem to like using a lot of Sages... either they have not figured out how faceroll easy the Sage is to play or they are busy leveling/gearing up other toons.

I am looking for tips/advice. I want to be effective and if this is a LTP situation I am fine with that. However if I am just wasting my time with this toon I'd rather do something less frustrating, like drill a hole through my left foot.

Any tips?

It's pretty hard versus a team with multiple sorcs. They can take turns using barrier and healing each other. Plus they have some insane damage. Pretty sure every class has a problem versus teams like that. Perhaps get three friends and all of you run telekinetics sages and all of you cast force quake (I think that's the force storm mirror) on their sorc group.