Big Guns

Nightvane

You can technically, skip the quest.....which is why, it will never be fixed.

That's just a silly statement. There are lots of "skippable" quests that have gotten bug fixes, and this quest is required if you want to complete the Balmorra planetary story.

Edited by bhedrick

Yes it is Balmorra story line and as of dec 25th&26th I got there and boom same thing NPC are there but the The generators do not appear to be resetting and there where other players there all saying the same thing some how my chat got bugged and wasted a hole minor class xp boots waitnf around for the reset but only npc did just bugs the hell out of me when I come back the next day to see the mission been a week like this but its the time they take time for family and stuff for the X-mas break but hell week know about it and yet still not a word form the staff on this. just think how many new players and come to this and bam they run in to a bugged mission. Me got the stuff done already but doing a 2nd time around for the female side of class

As of Jan. 3rd, 2015 this quest is STILL bugged. Generators are already exploded when we get there.

Also, I can't submit any other bug reports in game. There are only 3 previous ones, and those were closed quite some time ago, but it appears that three are all you get, ever! ROFL. How do I get help? :eek: