Suggestion

PyroAmos

I didn't see a suggestion forum, so I figured I'd toss this in here since it is more related to story/lore than anything else.

My suggestion... the family tree a little more... open...

Although I don't really roll play, I do have a story for all my chars... I have my main char zabrak warrior, he had an affair with a twi'lek jedi knight resulting in 2 kids one zabrek and one twilek, main char took the zabrek and trained her as a sith inquisitor, but her mothers influence led her to make light side decisions -> light side sith. The Twi'lek child went with her mother to train as a jedi consular, but is drawn to her the dark side like her father. The closest i can come to this in the family tree is putting one of them as my warriors child and the other as their sibling and warrior and mommy as married. They arn't married, they jus smashed, there's no option for affair or just smashed, and neither sibling shows relation to their mother. A couple more options like affair for relationship, and the ability to link child to 2 chars the line come off between them would make that a lot more clear. Another example of making this a little more inclusive would be my operative and trouper, both of which are allys for my warrior (yeah my trouper is a double agent for my warrior) and are rivals against each other. I cannot put both as allys to warrior & as rivals to each other (I can't even put both as allys, since warrior can only have 2 non-child relationships and one is already taken by mommy from above.)

Albeit I don't even really roll play much, but I do like all my characters linking together to make sense, and although there is no actual difference in game and its almost purely an RP thing so it isn't really a priority to make this system work a little better, it would also be incredibly easy to do, it'd probably only take 1 person a couple of hours of programing to allow linking chars relationships to more than 1 person each, and adding a few more options for relationships.