[Important] What we now about the Bolster bug...

texoc

Every pvp match i join i have 3-4k less HP (with full pvp exhumed gear) then everyone else. so me and some guildies tested this too using the bolsterizer on the fleet. both smuggler scoundrels had all datacrons and identical stats while naked with no gear on at all. in are tests everything seem to bolster the same except the endurance which left me with 3-4k less HPs in every test. the weird thing is that the same thing is happening to my sage too. which makes me believe that its account wide. all my toons are at least 1-3 years old and i have been on the same server since early access at launch. anyways i put in an in-game ticket but im not holding my breath. the last ticket i put in took a week to get answered and all it said was to watch future patch notes.

so maybe everyone with the bug is a bamf and this is biowares way of nerfing YOU

The impact on datacron finding on this issue?

Although it might be part of the answer, I doubt it is the only answer. After all correct me if my math is off, but if you find all of the main stat or endurance datacrons your class depends on isn't that the euivlent of having one extra main stat augment at level 60? It might impact your numbers by 1 - 2% but hardly 10%.

The only way you can rule out the obvious is to do what the OP did. Have two same level characters strip down everything, have no buffs enabled, and then compare and post the stat numbers. You then go in and compare their datacron discover.

and may be it is due to a number of variables. Datacrons, buffs, racial bonuses, bolter bug, etc. what the OP did was a good start, but this number crunching needs to be taken to the next level.