daily Training Regimen Bug

darthscotty

not a huge deal but when you are doing this daily you can com in when somebody is on stage 2 or 3 and steal the credit from the person who started it. The person who started it will have to do all 3 stages over. I have accidentally stolen credit from somebody when i was tryign to help them finish quicker so I could do it,a dn I have also had credit stolen from me.

not a huge deal but when you are doing this daily you can com in when somebody is on stage 2 or 3 and steal the credit from the person who started it. The person who started it will have to do all 3 stages over. I have accidentally stolen credit from somebody when i was tryign to help them finish quicker so I could do it,a dn I have also had credit stolen from me.

noticed this. When I was on my Jugg doing it the other day, some Commando was helping me kill the mobs, presumably so he could move in and do it next. He tagged the stage three mob before I did, and I did not receive credit. I don't think he was trying to steal the kill, it just happened that way.

• 4 months later...

I wonder while this bug is still here. Happened to me few times, last time there was assassin i think in tank form who about 3 times steal my kill. He always used some sort of taunt (i dont know sin tank skills) few moments before 3rd wave appear and run away and every time droid spawned already gray to me.

I had to do all stages 4 times to finally find window where he didnt steal my kill.