First flashpoint Republic and Empire side big bug

JJTEAMA

When I run the first flash point on either of the Republic or the Imperial side it's the first flash. You discover when you reach the space station you go through the whole mission and you get up right to where the shuttle craft is and you click on i and you click on it you used to be able to click on it anywhere your cursor will change into that little hands and you would be able to continue the mission once you clicked on the door

And it would turn blue but now it does not do that to continue th to continue the mission als when the last time I played this mission I wasn't Republic trooper level 17 and when I left the flash point and enter the flash point I last was in the flashpoin I last was in the flash. On my l On my level of progress so that means I left the Imperial ship and left a flash. When I enter the flash. I went right back into the Imperial ship I don't know if that's normal or part of the bug as well but I'm just letting everybody know that's what's been going on who else has been experiencing this this has been happening for me for 2 weeks