The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Red and black dye packs

JJTEAMA

Most black/red combinations are crafted by Artifice.

Black and Deep Red is learned from the Oricon Reputation Vendor (Schematic)

Deep Red and Black is learned from the Section X Reputation Vendor (Schematic)

Dark Red and Black is a direct purchase from the Coalition Forces of Yavin Reputation Vendor and requires Champion standing.

It sounds like you want Deep Red and Black dye. Check the GTN or ask your friendly local guild Artificer to make you some.

Dark Red and Black is a direct purchase from the Coalition Forces of Yavin Reputation Vendor and requires Champion standing.

It sounds like you want Deep Red and Black dye. Check the GTN or ask your friendly local guild Artificer to make you some.

Ok thank you that explains the columns but are you able to decide what layout you want the colors to beat that's another thing I'm requesting when I made my suggestion

wha what colors and wh and where they can be on the armor I have not used die packs yet so this is new to me thank you very much thank you very much for putting it in. I'm able to read

Ok thank you that explains the columns but are you able to decide what layout you want the colors to beat that's another thing I'm requesting when I made my suggestion

wha what colors and wh and where they can be on the armor I have not used die packs yet so this is new to me thank you very much thank you very much for putting it in. I'm able to read