Looking for guild that does Group GS

RWalltx

I'm looking for a Casual guild that likes to group for GS. I get tired of solo groups for GS to get pawned by Imp Ace pilots that are grouped. It would be nice to groups with some experienced players and take it to them. Also a guild that does a little of every thing would be awesome too

We should organize some GSF nights, server wide, like the ground game PvP'ers do.

I wonder what kind of turnout we would get?

I would get in on that as long as it isn't one of our Operations nights. Heck, I wish I knew when this organized ground PvP was.

I would get in on that as long as it isn't one of our Operations nights. Heck, I wish I knew when this organized ground PvP was.

I Believe that someone organizes Ranked Nights (used to be on Thursday's) during the season. There were a couple guilds that were hosting everyone in TS or Vent.

Lemme dig through the threads from this season and see what I can find. I'll also see about trying to start a Server thread for Coordinated GSF Nights. I too need to avoid Progression Raid nights. So Maybe I'll start a new thread for GSF Coordination after I take a look at the PvP threads so we don't conflict with Ranked nights if we can help it.