Favorite master and apprentice/padawan interaction from the force classes? *spoilers*

dcaleb

With the PC as the student, I'd definitely say Orgus and the Knight...that was the only one that really felt like a master/student relationship. Baras was great, but he always felt more like my boss than my "master".

Inquisitor + Ashara is also quite good, though, in my opinion. I really enjoyed Ashara's character evolution, though I wish there were a little more in-game acknowledgment of it.

And their SoR opening involves the Inquisitor actually training Ashara.

i have been wondering about that.

despite her claims of being all goody goody, my DS inq seemed to be teaching her very Sith techniques and that red glow surrounded her before she had her vision.

Who knows maybe slowly she will become a true Apprentice.

going to say zash she was and is an amazing master for my inquisitor he learned tons from her and still regards her as his closest friend.

after that I'd say baras as he really did allow from some truly entertaining dialogue though I consider him rather disappointing as a master the jedi ones were just boring.

I do wish they allowed us to interact with Yuon more, and not sub her for Bakran after we uncovered that old love story in Act 1. There was a missed potential to actually to get to know her on a more personal, human level. It would have made Act 3 so much better if she remained the Consular's main contact and the Master figure and we'd have gotten more dialogue with her, up to the grand reveal in the end.

Other than that, I like Orgus; so far Ashara + M!Inq = my fav officially cut-scened and voiced relationship in the game, and SW imo hit a perfect Master-Student antagonism, making it basically the most cohesive/continous story from all 8.

Edited by DomiSotto