Imp class bug

xogiantess

Hello. I have placed an in game ticket for this problem but have been waiting for five days already so came here to see if anyone can help.

I have just completed the mission Darth Zhorid Arrives as a sniper. My first. When I finish and head back to the holoterminal it just freezes with watcher two staring at me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, i have tried repairing, i have reset the quest seventeen times, and today spent a hour and half clicking the holo. I even stripped my comp of her clothes, did the quest without her, everything under the sun.

Than i put /stuck and died. Curious i went to Dromund Kass and when I exited my star ship it played the cut scene like I just got my star ship. Since than I haven't been able to reset the quest. one my friends tried to group with me but when he tried to enter my hanger it said I wasn't on a class quest.

If I restart a new agent will this happen twice? Is it the Shadowlands server? Has anyone run into this before? Please any help would be awesome