Picking a cartel pack

AussieAlan

So since 3.0, I have found things easier going credit wise, being able to solo more dailies quicker and easier (like solo CTS/EOT on blackhole), and crafting 186 stuff.

So I have some extra credits, I am just wondering what people look at when buying a cartel pack, either with credits or real money.

I tried 2 of the pilgrims and got 2 thanta so left that, and tried 2 hotshots, got some ok stuff, I guess I have my dad to blame, but same price for ones with 4 and 6 I find myself skipping ones with 4.

Just interested from a, stuff it I have plenty of money (well for me 3 million is) lets spend it way, not hoping to get rich from it.

Edited by AussieAlan

The only reason to buy packs is if you want the Reputation from that type of pack so you can buy Reputation gated items in the Cartel Bazar.

Of course you can be lucky and get something nice from a pack, but often you'll end up with trash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.