Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Friend running into major problems help

MAXIMUMFAIRYSUIT

I made a thread on customer service about my friends screen saying unsupported signal when he tries playing on his HDTV the thing is he could play wow fine on it. And to add he updated his drivers for his GPU so the things listed there don't seem to help. Though on his crappy 1440x1050 screen he can play just when he attempts to use his HDTV screen it wont work.

And another problems is hes experiencing really bad lag when plays. like 5 fps on LOW settings. hes only running 3 GB of ram but when i was running 2 i was at least getting 40-30 fps. Yet he runs 60 fps on wow. We've tried everything and nothings working. HELP also i made sure he turned off all the graphics enhancing on the amd control center like AA and still hes having bad performance.

Have him set the resolution to something really low while connected to a working monitor. 640x480 or 800x600. Hopefully that will allow him to at least start the game.

Also, check this thread for problems with performance: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=695042#edit695042

No the monitor works just when he presses play it goes and says unsupported signal makes no sense. Can tech support help with this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.