Focused Insight not working.

DeLaaNie

Force in Balance:

Deals ____ internal damage and redistributes life from affected targets to heal you for 10% of the damage dealt. Strikes up to 8 targets within an 8-metre radius.

Focused Insight:

Increases the life stolen by Force in Balance and Force Serenity by 100% and causes Weaken Mind and Sever Force to reclaim life from enemy targets, healing you for 25% of the damage they deal.

Based on the latter's description, my Force in Balance should heal me for 100% of my damage, but it still only heals me for 10% of my damage. As an example, I just struck an enemy for a little over 5400 damage and all I received was 10% of that, not 100% which would have been a little over 5400.

Thank you.

Force in Balance:

Deals ____ internal damage and redistributes life from affected targets to heal you for 10% of the damage dealt. Strikes up to 8 targets within an 8-metre radius.

Focused Insight:

Increases the life stolen by Force in Balance and Force Serenity by 100% and causes Weaken Mind and Sever Force to reclaim life from enemy targets, healing you for 25% of the damage they deal.

Based on the latter's description, my Force in Balance should heal me for 100% of my damage, but it still only heals me for 10% of my damage. As an example, I just struck an enemy for a little over 5400 damage and all I received was 10% of that, not 100% which would have been a little over 5400.

Thank you.

According to the description Force in Balance should heal you of 20% of your damage dealt. 10% (normal FiB) + 10% (100% of 10% thanks to Focused Insight) = 20 %. So if you're only getting 10% than that is a bug, but you should not get 100%.