Cartel Leveling 0-50, 50-55, 55-60

Rhomsfer

Who enjoys leveling.... For me it's the hemorrhoids of MMORPGs and l would sooner quit that do it for all my characters. I appreciate Bioware have put time and effort into the leveling process, but after leveling 1 character I'm sure your bottoms start getting itchy at the thought of doing many more times!

New planets, content to space-bar through, gay / hetro / bi story-lines...***!? I would pay to have someone level my characters to 60!

I really dont understand why do u cry about lvling in SWTOR...Gainin lvls here are really cool - i mean, story line and ect are amazing, this is the first MMORPG in which u can lvl up with a lot of ways, like pvp, quests, pve, space missions, starfighter...

I personally would not be for this but, i understand that people have lives outside of the MMO and i think lots of people would take advantage of this. I see World of Warcraft doing it and it seems to be doing well. The only issue is they get a endgame char that they have no clue how to play or skill or gear. But with that said, i played with several lvl 55+ people and they had no clue how to play their toon anyways lol.. so i guess it not going to really effect anything lol

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly would not mind.

If people dislike levelling then why not give them the means to skip it. Perhaps make it a subscriber only unlock if need be? Or only available to people who already have 1 max level char on the server/account.

That way they at least get the experience and can choose whether they want that again or skip it and they would also have a basic grasps of the concept.

The ones that enjoy levelling can freely do so.

Only thing you learn from levelling is the names of your abilities and what they do. Nothing 30 minutes of reading can't solve. The skills to use them in FPs/Operations/WZs is not taught through levelling most of the time.

If people dislike levelling then why not give them the means to skip it.

Because it WOULD increase the amount of people with no idea how to play their class.

Only thing you learn from levelling is the names of your abilities and what they do. Nothing 30 minutes of reading can't solve. The skills to use them in FPs/Operations/WZs is not taught through levelling most of the time.

I think you're overestimating the general intelligence of people. GROSSLY overestimating.