[PET] THANK YOU! But another issue - Comet Breakers

Octom

First, it makes me extremely happy that the Stronghold bug pertaining to pets was fixed. I had pretty much ignored my personal strongholds, focusing on the flagship and guild stronghold, and only recently had the idea to make The Harbinger Zoo. Going into it and finding an insurmountable obstacle really drained the wind from the sails.

After doing a quick check after the patch this morning, it appeared I was one pet short. I didn't immediately start looking for it as I figured that, over the course of placing all the pets, I'd find what 1 was missing. I've found it.

The most recent cartel pack (Pilgrim/Initiate Shadow) had a Model SGS-41B Comet Breaker in it. I knew that sounded familiar but I didn't know why until searching the network for it as I hadn't opened one. There are now 2 pets with that exact same name in the game.

I asked a GSF junkie in the guild what the deal was. He told me to bring up the GSF menu to be able to preview all the ships but that you can't preview the variants. He further detailed that the one from the latest pack is actually a variant of the SGS-45 Quarrel, not the Comet Breaker. This pet is also the first listed in the pets menu, the one with the smaller-looking icon on the purple background as opposed to the larger-looking one on the blue background.

There are actually 2 problems here. The first is the name change - that'll be easy enough. It shouldn't be hard to change the name in the pets menu, the collections menu, and on the pet item itself.

The second one might be a bit more involved depending on how the stronghold decoration menu is populated from the pets menu. Currently, it only lists one of them, the older one and the one I's told is actually the Comet Breaker. The new pet isn't anywhere - it's the one missing from my menu. I do hope that changing the name in the above fix also causes it to show in the decorations menu but, again, I don't know how that works - you guys would more than I.

I hope this is determined quick, easy, and gets fixed pretty soon. As it involves an item in the most recent pack, I hope it's given a bit of a priority. People searching the network for the pet might be confused when they see 2 with the exact same name.

Thanks again; there were plenty of reasons why other pets might not show but they do so I'm happy that this is the only issue and that it's got an obvious likely cause.

EDIT: I found the newer pet in the decorations menu; it's only 'placeable' if you try to place a pet on a Floor Medium Narrow spot. It is also listed as placeable on the Floor Small, but I'm guessing the game ignores it since the other is trying to occupy that spot in the decorations menu as well.

Edited by Octom