Duplicate "Snowflakes" buff

Jerba

On fleet, I see some players that have two "Snowflakes" buffs, both with identical name, icon, description and icon. While not a game-breaking bug, it is confusing. Please double-check that this is WAI and not causing any other problems. :)

I checked the combat logs, and it looks like the NPCs (Wookiee Reveler, Lifeday Reveler) will also throw snowballs at you. So you can have two buffs, one from an NPC, one from a player.

I don't remember this from last year's event, so it's nice to see that they added this small feature. :)

Feel free to disregard this bug report.

I have been throwing a LOT of snowballs yesterday, with last year's snowball (which I never stopped using, lol), and it didn't drop a single parcel.

Do I have to buy the new item? Is last year's fubar? :confused:

No, don't worry, last year's snowball bomb still works just fine. You may have just had a lot of bad RNG. Just try it again a few times, you'll get a parcel eventually. :)

And don't forget to click off the buff, you won't get a parcel if you already put the buff on it.

I checked the combat logs, and it looks like the NPCs (Wookiee Reveler, Lifeday Reveler) will also throw snowballs at you. So you can have two buffs, one from an NPC, one from a player.

I don't remember this from last year's event, so it's nice to see that they added this small feature. :)

Feel free to disregard this bug report.

The Lifeday Master of Ceremonies or Reveler from the CM, once attached to a hook in a Stronghold, will also throw snowballs at you.