sniper 3.0 in cover

baskboy

hello all fellow snipers/gunslingers

my main is a sniper and 3.0 hase been a big change in lot of aspect's.

atm i am realy missing that i can only use my ambuse and sos (marksman there upgrade) only in cover.

anyone mabey now if there is a option to remove this? as we are able to remove secondy cover bar?

i keep messing up my rotation beqeus when i press in cover i am not in cover beqeus i dont now why but my sos and ambuse butons where a big inducation for me to see i was in cover.

if anyone now a way to change it let it be nown ^^

thx all

sorry bad english ofcourse ^^

hello all fellow snipers/gunslingers

my main is a sniper and 3.0 hase been a big change in lot of aspect's.

atm i am realy missing that i can only use my ambuse and sos (marksman there upgrade) only in cover.

anyone mabey now if there is a option to remove this? as we are able to remove secondy cover bar?

i keep messing up my rotation beqeus when i press in cover i am not in cover beqeus i dont now why but my sos and ambuse butons where a big inducation for me to see i was in cover.

if anyone now a way to change it let it be nown ^^

thx all

sorry bad english ofcourse ^^

One of your bars are only active when you are in Cover. See picture: https://imgur.com/gaWgqGU

If you make sure Ambush, Series of Shots etc are in that bar, you will only see the skills when you are in Cover.

As for your Cover not working (happened to me earlier), I suggest you go to Abilities -> Imperial Agent and find this skill: http://www.torhead.com/ability/cciVyHR/crouch

That skill is a bit different from the normal Cover (Take Cover) skill as it makes you crouch right away.

The Take Cover skill will often try to roll to a spot before taking Cover, and sometimes that bugs out.

Edited by MFollin

You can actually use all the normal sniping abilities, aside from suppressive fire in a free stand. I don't suggest it as you can and will get interrupted, unless it is pve and you don't have aggro. Also, for taking cover, if you don't want the spot taken up. Simply push Shift+F. You will take cover in that spot with no rolling to follow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.