The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Returning after 2-Year Hiatus - Items/Equipment

Widgits

So, clearly I've missed alot for the game itself and for Bounty Hunters/Powertechs.

The whole introduction to disciplines now seemed to get rid of the talent tree for example, and I am still standing here scratching my head in my PvP Battlemaster Gear.

A few questions come to mind I guess, more so about equipment now and what I should be shooting for.

Do we, as Advanced Prototypes, now use 2 pistols as opposed to 1 pistol and 1 shield generator?

I am pretty much in need of some good equipment resources out there aside from Kwerty's Post over on Dulfy..I seem to have a few things in cargo as well but of course, credits are minimal.

I feel like I was trying to mod out my current armor to replace it with some more cosmetic looking stuff as well, which I assume is still possible while retaining set bonuses?

Any help on equipment information and/or items and such is helpful. I've been gone for quite some time heh

I just came back, too. I feel ya. So much Rakata and Battlemaster gear on my toon. :D

I've seen some things thrown around in threads about how to gear. And I suppose it depends on what you're talking about. PvP, PvE, leveling?

I'm still leveling, so I'm not thinking too much about it. But if it's anything like how I remember it. It's all about the POWER!

Hopefully, someone is working on a guide for 3.0 for PvE and PvP. I'd like to get back into both. Where are all the theorycrafting number crunching math nerds in 3.0? Hook a brother up... :D