The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Other Sith During the Clone Wars?

haveatya

During the clone wars there were the obvious Sith and their acolytes. Palpatine, Tyranus, Maul(...?), Ventress.

But were there more? I ask because my friends want me to run Star Wars Saga for 'em and I know they all want lightsaber duels. For some reason they insist on the CW. Any ideas on what I could do?

During the clone wars there were the obvious Sith and their acolytes. Palpatine, Tyranus, Maul(...?), Ventress.

But were there more? I ask because my friends want me to run Star Wars Saga for 'em and I know they all want lightsaber duels. For some reason they insist on the CW. Any ideas on what I could do?

In the "Legends"/EU there was at least one other group of Sith (the "Lost Tribe of Sith", descendents of the original Sith Empire isolated on the planet Kesh) and one other Sith acolyte - Vergere - who felt Palpatine had betrayed the Sith Code but was captured by the Yuuzhan Vong just before the Clone Wars began (she would go on to mentor two future Sith Lords, Darth Krayt and Darth Caedus, as well as a former student of Vader, Lady Luminya). Both were pretty well removed from the conflict and isolated from the rest of the galaxy at that time, though.

There were, however, plenty of individual Dark Side Adepts/Fallen Jedi/etc. active during that time, either as servants of Palpatine and Dooku (known as Dark Acolytes) such as Sora Bulq or Sev'rance Tann, or as independent agents such as Phylus Mon.

There were also a number of Dark Side orders other than the Sith, such as the Nightsisters of Dathomir (some of whom, like Sirli ended up using lightsaber-style weapons - in her case a lightwhip) or the Prophets of the Darkside.

Edited by DarthDymond