BH Yavin Body Armor jet pack doesn't have jet

Indy_Jones

Normally I would not post a bug like this, but this armor is so cool and it has a giant jet pack. The problem is that Death from Above and Jet Charge doesn't use the jet pack but instead use the rockets from the boots.

Also I can say the same for alot of the cartel and bounty armor pieces with jet packs. They just plain don't have the animation.

Edited by Indy_Jones

Massassi doesn't have either. :(

I'd love them to fix both but then again, the Black Hole / Campaign / Hazmat / Dread Guard have been broken for the last two years, with no visible fix in sight. They were actually released that way, just like these.

Strangely enough, the previous line, namely the Black Market / Arkanian and Verpine / Underworld worked just fine.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 1 month later...
I'm going to add one armor set to this list that I spent real money for:

Shae Vizla's Chestguard.

The jets should come out of the sides of the pack but they come from the rocket boots.

They have top men working on it right now:

I hereby acknowledge all jet pack related bugs! We know that those have not been working as expected, and I spoke with the team that handles that, and we are going to prioritize Shae's and Headhunter's jetpacks. After that we'll kind of "go down the list" as we have a chance. For now, though, I have let them know that you folks really want to see them fixed, so we'll see what we can do, starting with the aforementioned two. Right now, we're seeing if we can get it into 3.1 - no promises.

-Tait

TOP. MEN. :D