discipline help please

d_alton_

New player @ lvl 19 and I need discipline advice. I'm trying to do research and I'm just confusing myself further. I chose "jedi enforcer" @ level 11 because it buffed rebuke. What should I choose now? I've read some guides that seem as though the choices aren't permanent? I just want a solid build for pve and some flashpoints. I feel so mentally inferior right now, please help:(

Utility points are just that, points for extra Utilities. You pick some stuff that you think is usefull. Basically you look at the Utilities and pick what you think is good.

Now about things not being permanent. You can change the ones you picked. The choice is not permanent as in if you regret taking a certain Utility then you can take an other one instead.

You class choice is permanent, but your dicipline and utilities can be changed when YOU want.

Dicipline (and probably Utilities as well but I do not know for sure) can be changed at the skill mentor on the fleet. An other option is to take the Field Respec from the Character Perks in the Legacy window (costs 200k or some cartel coins).

I already had the Field Respec so I can change my Dicipline anytime outside of combat. That is also the reason why I do not know if you need the skill mentor to change your Utility choices.

Hope that this answer was what you're looking for.

That is exactly what I needed, thank you. I'm used to DCOU where if you decide to respec, you respec entire trees (yet another reason this game is superior). I trust my own intuition but I guess what I'm really asking is if there are any "must haves" to optimize the class?

New player @ lvl 19 and I need discipline advice. I'm trying to do research and I'm just confusing myself further. I chose "jedi enforcer" @ level 11 because it buffed rebuke. What should I choose now? I've read some guides that seem as though the choices aren't permanent? I just want a solid build for pve and some flashpoints. I feel so mentally inferior right now, please help:(

Choose Vigilance Guardian so people will want you.