LF marauder

Lbalv

Hired-gunmen is a raid progression group (WE ARE NOT A GUILD) that is continuously beating new content. we are 10/10 HM DF/DP, we started in may of 2014 and had just began to start the NiM content when 3.0 released, our Marauder had to drop group for unexplained reasons and we are now looking for a new one. if you fit the following criteria and are interested in joining our group, please post back.

-MUST be on jedi covenant server

-Must have TS3

-MUST be able to raid during both raid times->(8-11pm est Saturday nights, 11am-1pm est Sunday morning)

-should be in at least full dread forged or 186 comm gear

-should have prior raiding experience

-can join <Oblivion> guild if interested, but not required ( about half of the members are <Oblivion> and the rest are long time friends:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
If your looking still looking for a marauder I have a guy in my progression group that is looking to run more HM and NiM mode content and he would be available at the listed times. He also has two maras so lockouts would not get in the way of his running. Currently our progression group has had the time to clear all NiM 50 content, all HM 55 content, first boss SnV NiM, SM Ravagers, and the first two bosses in SM ToS. If you are interested in talking to him reply here or contact him in game his main character is Zanghoul.

If your looking still looking for a marauder I have a guy in my progression group that is looking to run more HM and NiM mode content and he would be available at the listed times. He also has two maras so lockouts would not get in the way of his running. Currently our progression group has had the time to clear all NiM 50 content, all HM 55 content, first boss SnV NiM, SM Ravagers, and the first two bosses in SM ToS. If you are interested in talking to him reply here or contact him in game his main character is Zanghoul.

we filled the spot4 days ago >< but we are now looking for a non sorc healer lol respond back if have have one of those too =D

we filled the spot4 days ago >< but we are now looking for a non sorc healer lol respond back if have have one of those too =D

A non-sorc healer! :eek: Sucks that I probably couldn't commit to specific times.

If you ever need a healer when I'm on though, I'd be happy to come.