The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan's Lightsaber Abilities Overview [Discussion Thread]

MarcheseAMM

I liked it. One thing real quick, the second image under the Jar'Kai section (SoR image) doesn't really give a good image of Revan using two lightsabers.

Also, we had already made most of these conclusions that you did. Still, good to have it all in one place.

(SoR image) doesn't really give a good image of Revan using two lightsabers.

Hm yeah, I know. Just that's the only cutscene image of him using it, and I didn't want to use gameplay footage really.

In a full screen video, it's quite clear he has them both out. The GIF distorted the image and lowered the quality.

Hm yeah, I know. Just that's the only cutscene image of him using it, and I didn't want to use gameplay footage really.

In a full screen video, it's quite clear he has them both out. The GIF distorted the image and lowered the quality.

Oh.

Well, couldn't you get an image of him during the weekly fight when he's in an idle stance? Or would that be too far away?

I still disagree that Revan used Niman in anything other than a minor respect in his style, and that he mastered it. Drew completely misunderstands the purpose and nature of the form, and assumes using Force powers in battle = Niman.

But of course the statement is unofficial, so we are free to speculate.

Edited by Beniboybling

I still disagree that Revan used Niman in anything other than a minor respect in his style, and that he mastered it. Drew completely misunderstands the purpose and nature of the form, and assumes using Force powers in battle = Niman.

I care.

I can grab a picture of him if you want, I run my game on Max settings so it might look decent...

Yes please. Thank you! :)

I agree to that, but I think Drew is right that Revan dabbles in many other styles. After all, we came to this conclusion on our own.

I like you again Aurbere. Do as you please, my frenemy.

These threads are made for people to use them in debates. :)

By the way, because Luke hype is always welcomed, check out this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t605958.html

I'm not exactly sure if you seen them all, but the first one is pretty :eek:.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

I like you again Aurbere. Do as you please, my frenemy.

These threads are made for people to use them in debates. :)

By the way, because Luke hype is always welcomed, check out this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t605958.html

I'm not exactly sure if you seen them all, but the first one is pretty :eek:.

Thanks! Being a frenemy is better than being an enemy. :p

I did see that thread. We all love hyping Luke. :p I take it someone's working on a Luke respect thread?

Being a Revan fan who was losing my like over Revan and not only that but owning both KOTOR I and II on PC and I on IPhone too , I have been having issues playing KotoR I because of my falling out with Revan .

But your Thread made me once again look at the Pros of his Character .

I enjoyed you threads and thankyou !

After I get done with the new Dragon Age , I might go back and play KotoR again ! :D