Force abilities?

Fascion

With my sentinel fast approaching level 50, I've been looking over the skill trees pretty thoroughly. The one thing that I can't figure out for the life of me is... just what exactly are our "Force attacks/abilities?" Talents such as Insight and Zephyr mention very specifically these abilities, but nowhere can I find any indication of whether or not any given skill actually falls into that category.

A few are fairly obvious (force stasis, force camo, etc...) but they are too few in number for me to believe that they are all that there is.

Anyone out there able to give a good rundown of just which skills are and which aren't considered Force abilities?

I guess the largest gray area for me are those skills which would be dealing weapon damage, but using force power to pull off.

Examples...

- Crippling Throw and Dispatch use the weapon to deal damage and apply effects, but the user (presumably) uses the force to guide his thrown weapon and then return it to hand.

- Skills such as Pacify and Inspiration make no mention as to if they are just generic abilities or call upon the force to fuel them.

For insight. Without a combat log we can't really check to make sure its accurate.

Ataru form strikes, force sweep, blade storm, force stasis, force exhaustion.

For zephyr

force sweep, blade storm, force stasis, force exhaustion, force exhaustion.

Force camo, pacify, rebuke, call on the force, guarded by the force, etc. not effected.

Blade Storm does deal kinetic damage. Perhaps you are thinking of Blade Rush?

No you are right. But it is affected by Precision Slash which increases Armor Pen by 100 %. So is kinetic damage also physical damage?

I was confused when I got Precision Slash, because first I only used it for Master Strike, thinking Blade Storm wouldn't be effected. But after some testing I found out that it hits for much more when Precision Slash is active.

No you are right. But it is affected by Precision Slash which increases Armor Pen by 100 %. So is kinetic damage also physical damage?

I was confused when I got Precision Slash, because first I only used it for Master Strike, thinking Blade Storm wouldn't be effected. But after some testing I found out that it hits for much more when Precision Slash is active.

Hove over your defense.

Armor resist weapon damage and kinetic. (Force attacks are kinetic)