Level 60 group finder does not include Level 55 [HARD] and [TACTICAL] flashpoints

Heezdedjim

As I have dinged 56, I cannot complete Revan line because I need korriban and tython tactical FPs. Cannot play until 3.0.2. Any time frame on this release?

You can walk to all the flashpoints in the game and do them.... always could... still can...

Only Ultimate comms matter.

At level 60....obviously, but i think they should have a converter for commendations, like they do for warzone commendations......say 4 basics for 1 ultimate or something.

Instead of just thinking about what matters only to you, i suggest coming up with an idea that helps us all.....i know its difficult. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Are the com payouts going to be fixed as well? your better off doing HM 55's because all the bosses drop elite comms but the 60 HM bosses drop basic comms this is backwards.

Only reason I do HM 60's is for the weekly mission to pay out the elites and ult's

Also the bonus bosses are not even worth doing because they drop crap gear for the amount of effort involved.

Edited by Cybris

^This, if 55 HMs are going be available to lvl 60s and they give 2 comms it would be pretty pointless for any 60 to bother doing the lvl 60 HMs when they both give basic comms.

Why is it that people only ever run things for comms? The comms gear is horrible, and running old content for comms to gear up for current content is cheap and not earned. Why don't people just complete the current operations and gear up that way?. If it's encouraged to run ops for comms, then they should also make 8m runs give exactly the same amount of comms as 16 mans.