3.0 Gunnery Commando stat priority

Cernow

What's the 3.0 stat priority for Gunnery Commando dps?

Is it still Accuracy to 100/110%, Crit and Surge to reasonable levels and then an emphasis on Power?

Is it still the case that Alacrity doesn't do much for Gunnery? I don't see it on any of the 186 Boltblaster gear and Gunnery has more instant abilities than before, so I'm guessing not.

Alacrity lowers internal CDs now, in additional the GCD, so it should have value for instant cast abilities.

You'd be trading it for surge, so I guess it mainly depends on where you are on the surge DR curve.

Edited by Khevar

What's the 3.0 stat priority for Gunnery Commando dps?

Is it still Accuracy to 100/110%, Crit and Surge to reasonable levels and then an emphasis on Power? [/Quote]

Nothing else has come up yet.

Accuarcy is still the most important stat, get it at least to 99% something.

Crit sweet spot might be a bit lower than before, but it should still be a math question only. Personally i aim for 300 crit raiting.

If you uise a mixture of (token) 186, 192 and 198 items, getting close to 100% accuracy should leave you with maybe 350 additional raiting points for Surge or Alacrity.

Someone in my guild suggested a Accuracy/Alacrity only build, but i can't see it working. Like you said, we have way more instant cast stuff with 3.0.

Also we a nowhere near DR territory when it comes to Surge. That wont change until we get nightmare gear.

Thanks for the responses.

At the moment I'm just spending the 2k Basic Comms I have saved up. There's probably not a whole lot of choice with the 186 gear anyway, so I'll focus on Accuracy and if/when that's capped I can see what else can be raised.