Assassin or Sorcerer?

HexaCross

Hi everyone, I'm a level 10 Sith Inquisitor, and I want to ask for a suggestion:

I want to play mostly PvE, with focus on the lore/storyline/roleplay, so what is the best advanced classes (and specialization with the new spec system) for fast leveling and going "easy" throgh missions?

I liked the assassin a little bit more because he has stealth and vanish. Being able to skip anything I didn't want to fight, and ride my mount and have no fear of agroing large groups.

The Sorc I could kill large groups much faster with chain lightning procing and just AoEing everything. But I had to kill everything.

For boss fights the Sorc felt more like I could always use or press an ability. The assassin sometimes felt like I was waiting for force to return.

For mitigation, the sorc felt like I could heal up if I got low but didn't really have any mitigation. The assassin I felt like I had a ton of mitigation and rarely needed to heal.

For companions, Sorc I liked khem the tank best. And for the Assassin I liked DPS best first ranged, then the melee one.

I haven't played either since the revamp.