Hotkey Bug

Ignitetheflame

Hey all, so I'm a Jedi Sentinel and there's a bug on my first hotkey bar on my first ability.

When I started SWTOR you start off with strike in the first hotkey slot of your first hotkey bar if you're a Jedi Knight, when it got to the point when I wanted to replace that ability with something else I could replace the ability, but when I attacked something the game forced me to endlessly use that ability and I couldn't attack normally. For example, I could replace it with blade rush and then afterwards I could literally only use blade rush. This pertains only to the first slot of the first hotkey bar. My workaround so far has been to just use a different hotkey bar altogether but it's got to the point now where I've interfaced edited so I've got three hotkeys on screen and unfortunately the game forces you to use the first hotkey bar as your main hotkey bar, which also means I'm indefinitely condemned to have strike as my first ability lest I face the wrath of the SWTOR glitch god.

I was wondering if anyone else has had the same glitch, and if so have you found a way to fix it? I've of course reported the glitch, but the SWTOR staff have yet to get back to me.