Imperial Agent Class Story on Rishi and Yavin IV (spoilers)

Eraan

Just want to say that I'm really happy and pleased that you aren't forgetting the class stories completely. My biggest surprise was to see that the choices you made before actually did matter. It was really nice to hear my agent talking with Ardun Kothe on Yavin IV. I can't say that my agent was pleased to see the Keeper on Rishi but it answer some questions.

It would be great if this wouldn't be one off and that the choice(s) you made in the original class story would be relevant in the future too.

Since I killed Ardun Kothe, I didn't get to meet him, but the Rishi class story and Yavin ending really blew my mind. I was so happy to have a story with Keeper and Watcher 2 again... Those two were really strong characters, and I'm happy they turned out well. Let's hope they come back in future additions...

Just want to say that I'm really happy and pleased that you aren't forgetting the class stories completely. My biggest surprise was to see that the choices you made before actually did matter. It was really nice to hear my agent talking with Ardun Kothe on Yavin IV. I can't say that my agent was pleased to see the Keeper on Rishi but it answer some questions.

It would be great if this wouldn't be one off and that the choice(s) you made in the original class story would be relevant in the future too.

TBH, the defection ending is so freaking big (creating essentially the 5th Republic class story) that it would be just embarassing if they didn't ackowledge it at all. The cutscene was short and barely touched upon the subject, but I'm glad it's there cause honestly I fully exte[ed they would flat out forget about it.