Looking for a guild.........if you'll have me

AngryPubStar

Good evening everyone. I am a returning sub and I am looking for a guild. I'm not completely new to the game as I did level an Operative and Trooper to level 50 before ultimately having to leave the game for real life reasons and financial issues. However, everything from the Hutt Cartell expansion on is very new to me. I am very excited to be getting back into the awesome universe of SWTOR and exploring new aspects of the game that I have missed.

I intend to re-roll a character. After logging back in I feel it may be best to just start fresh to get back in the "groove". I have experience as a Tank and DPS.

I use to love to PvP in this game and I am looking for a guild that not only works towards clearing PVE content but one that has a solid group to PVP with. I can roll any character needed but prefer to play as a DPS or Tank as thats what I played previously. I can play Empire or Pubs but would also be interested in a guild that has a presence on both sides.

I can play most evenings after work and on the weekend. I do have a headset and can use Teamspeak or Ventrillo. I'm a 35 year old married man who is a father of two so you do not have to worry about me being an immature kid.

Thanks for the consideration and hope to see you in game soon!

Please come check out Souls of Fate!

We are a group of mature gamers just looking to have great time. We are into everything the game has to offer and we have folks who play both Pub and Imp side. We are more active on the Pub side, but all of us have Imp's and play them as often as we can.

We play mostly PvE content, but there are several of us who PvP. We have a ranked team and there is intrest in building a second team as well. Many of us play regular PvP, both leveling and endgame.

If you are looking for a guild that can help you get back into the swing of things look no further, we can help you with just about anything you need. Need Gear, we can help. Need pointers on leveling between 50 and 60? We got you covered. Want to know what has been going on from 2.0 - 3.0? Hop in to TS and we can catch you up.

Many of our players are a similar demographic to you, 30's, married, kids, working and have real life events that take precedence over gaming.

There is a link to our website in my signature and you can whisper me, in game, on any of the characters listed in my signature.