Looking for Casual Guild

Spielmadchen

I am a 55 Smuggler Sawbones and I would like to join a guild. However, I am not in the mood for a guild which has a schedule and tournaments where I have to pay attention and make sure I am online at the correct time to fight in some weird battle or meet a quota. I want a fellowship to enjoy the guild process. I will donate items to the guild bank including money and I am happy to join up in a quest if I am nearby. :)

I am a 55 Smuggler Sawbones and I would like to join a guild. However, I am not in the mood for a guild which has a schedule and tournaments where I have to pay attention and make sure I am online at the correct time to fight in some weird battle or meet a quota. I want a fellowship to enjoy the guild process. I will donate items to the guild bank including money and I am happy to join up in a quest if I am nearby. :)

Dude, come check out Souls of Fate.

Gaming your way, no requirements, just have fun the way you wanna have fun. Take advantage of our 10% Boost to XP and Rep while you play SWTOR. Hang out in TS if you wish use our guild ship as you home away from home and play the way you wanna play.

We really only have 1 rule, Wheaton's Law: Don't be a D!ck. That's it.

http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com

If you like what you see ingame mail or whisper me on Drivan, Nikolete, Nikolaye or C'aboose for a guild invite. Or just pst one of our guildies and they can find an officer to get you in.

Good luck to ya and I hope to see you around.

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Spielmadchen, sorry for not responding sooner. We at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. If you are interested in end-game, our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are starting out on the new 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations and have cleared the Hardmode Dread Operations. Also, we have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!