[BUG] Cursor not changing when mousing over NPCs or items / harvest nodes.

denavin

Way back on October 10th there was a patch, since that time I have not had information cursors. You know when you mouse over an NPC or a harvest node and the pointer changes to let you know what the node is and if you are in range. Well my pointer stays as an arrow, it does not change. I have submitted a couple of bug reports about this. One response tolled me to delete the BitRaider folder which I did. That had a partial fix but now, I sometimes the cursor will change, ie... when I am on bord my ship I can see the cursor change and if I am up close to the item or NPC but not at long range. In the new Xpac I can see the cursor change in some of the new areas but not all of them, I onlye see the NPC conversation pointer icon, and Cargo Hold pointer icon nothing else and only at close range not out of range (Greyed Out).

I recently submitted another bug report a week ago but sofar nobody has looked at it.

I really need to have those info cursor icons back.

I know that other people have had this problem before but I do not seem to be able to find any information in these forums to help... any ideas?

Edited by denavin