The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revanite Zealot ? MISSING from Pilgram's CARTEL PACKS?

Murder_Toys

what are you talking about my friend?

Look through the personnel decorations and there are several new ones on the list which come from the new packs, Life Day, and the new reputation vendors. One of those NPCs is called a Revanite Zealot and it is listed as coming from the Pilgrim's Pack (the new pack that was just released). I have been keeping an eye out on the GTN and I have yet to see any zealots posted. It would seem that the topic creator noticed this as well and is wondering if this NPC is even dropping from this pack at all.

Look through the personnel decorations and there are several new ones on the list which come from the new packs, Life Day, and the new reputation vendors. One of those NPCs is called a Revanite Zealot and it is listed as coming from the Pilgrim's Pack (the new pack that was just released). I have been keeping an eye out on the GTN and I have yet to see any zealots posted. It would seem that the topic creator noticed this as well and is wondering if this NPC is even dropping from this pack at all.

thanks yeah thats what i mean the npc say its in this wave of .. packs very confusing