Getting out of hand...

Izolde

It goes unanswered and if the player isn't using a program to bot, then nothing I do helps...

So you came here on the forums to gather up a posse to come yell at the AFKers with you?

I don't think there's much to be done about this.

AFKers exist in every game. It's annoying and it's very selfish of the players.

Live with it.

Edited by Birdflew

So you came here on the forums to gather up a posse to come yell at the AFKers with you?

I don't think there's much to be done about this.

AFKers exist in every game. It's annoying and it's very selfish of the players.

Live with it.

lol you must be special...

Guess who reads the forums?

Hint: Think Blizz Blue Post

Hopefully ^ didn't make it too easy for you...

wow I dont see any dev tracking on the AFK/BOTs problem

BIOWARE dont get that fixing warfronts is more important then adding new content. Oh well guess they will just lose a bunch of subscriptions before they give a ****....

Agreed. Bioware really needs to focus on fixing current PvP issues rather than dedicate all of their resources into releasing new planets for the PvEasy'ers to explore.

Don't threaten to quit, just do it. The "if *insert MMO company here* doesn't do *insert action here* then I'm going to quit" line has been around since the first MMO and it never works. If you're that bent out of shape because a couple people aren't playing a game up to your standards, you have a serious ego problem. Other than causing you to lose a pretend game in internet land, they have no other adverse affect on you.

Look at it this way, even if I lose, I still get more XP and credits than any quest I've done given the time invested.

Relax, stop whining and remember: It's just a game.