[BUG] Can't purchase level 36 Augment schematics

Banthabreeder

I'm really getting tired of finding all these damn bugs in the game but here's another one.

I just went to my Armstech trainer and purchased the 4 new level 36 Augment schematics. I opened my Crafting:Armstech window and they are not there. What I noticed that I do have instead is each one of the level 36 Barrel schematics. Thinking maybe perhaps I purchased the wrong schematics, I went back to my trainer and none of the level 36 Augment schematics are available and none of the level 36 Barrel schematics are listed either. ??? I did not want the level 36 Barrel schematics, I wanted the level 36 Augment ones but now I can’t even get the level 36 Augment schematics.

I did a search of the forums and was shocked to find out that no one else has reported this problem. How on earth can I be the first one to discover this? Just not my day I guess.

P.S. Yes my Armstech level is 500.

Edited by Banthabreeder

You probably bought barrel schematics, cause you could never purchase augment schematics at your trainer. It wasn't so in 50 lvl, it wasn't so in 55, and it's not now. You have a chance to get random green augment schematic when you run slicing missions (they are called tech parts I believe), or instead you can buy it from GTN.

To be fair in the previous expansion there were level 28 augments you could purchase and craft.

That being said they were not however, the top tier augments that can be crafted. Those were learned primarily from slicing missions that crit and you received the schem for them.

UPDATE: To prove those schematics were in the Armstech Trainer I went ahead and created a new character, took 3 hours to level her up to 10 so I could get her to the fleet to take up Armstech. I changed the filter from Show Available to Show All and looked for those schematics. They weren't there. : (

I know I saw them in there. I know I clicked on them and not the barrel ones. I would have had to scroll down quite a bit to get to the level 36 Barrel schematics to do so. I don't know what to say.

I went ahead and searched the GTN for those schematics, and actually found 5, 1 more then was in the list. I can't remember what 4 was there to begin with, so I've purchased them and learned those skills.